Wednesday 23 July 2008

Farewell for Jill

Date: 18th July 2008
Venue: Jill's house


After 14 years of welcoming international wives to her house
for fellowship and bible study, Jill has decided to call it a day......

I shed tears during the farewell. I sure will miss this fellowship
so much. I still remember Edith brought me to this fellowship
when i visited UK at 2006.

Through this fellowship, i know Jill, who is a very caring old lady.
She always pray for us. I still remember Jill volunteered to help
me in settling my registration with General Practice (GP) and she
prayed for me when i could not be enrolled to Bounville College
for ChildCare NVQ course. She's very patience and willing to help us
to improve our English. I will miss her a lot.......


Jill......


Gill, Lorna & Jill



Rhoda, she has been in wives fellowship for 13 1/2 years


Back, from left: Edith (Malaysia), Sunny, Jill, Suk Mi,
Susan, Grace, Ha Suk & DJ (Korea)
Front, from left: Xia Chen (China), Jin (Korea) & Joyce


No comments: