Wednesday 7 October 2009

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Date: 29th September 2009
Venue: The Hut, City Mall KK

wow... it's already 2 years we got married... time really flies...
I remembered once we talked about years of marriage with my
UK's colleagues.... One of them said she has got married for about
32 years, the other one said she has got married for about 35 years...
when they asked me.... they laughed at me as i said it will only
be my second year in September 2009..... they said....
"dear Joyce, it is still long way to go.....haha"......

Thank God for His guidance and protection that we can be together
for 2 years....




Grill chicken


Lamb Chop

4 comments:

Az said...

Hi,

Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. May god bless site actually.God bless you with a loving marriage life.

Im new on the blog. last nite I created a new blog just for single loms to hang out sharing ideas. Non single mom too are invited to join in. my blog add is

http://singlemomshangouts.blogspot.com/

do come have a visit ...lets share our ideas, views, give advices ect ect...

Thanks.

meimeijoyful said...

Congratulations!!! Ya... just 2nd year... still long way to go (ours too).
where did u have ur dinner?
anyway, I still remember the day of your wedding is my birthday too. :) Please send my regards to Nelson, hope to see both of u soon!

TTJoyce said...

Hi Sara, Thanks for inviting me to view your blog.... wonderful start....hope that more single moms will be encouraged because of you....

TTJoyce said...

Hi Mei Mei...
oooh i c... so your birthday is on 29/9??? belated happy birthday oh....