Tuesday 17 June 2008

Birthday celebration at Kids Club

Date: 13th June 2008
Venue: Vivian Road Kids Club

The children in Vivian Road Kids Club had made me a "playdough"
birthday cake....... They sang me a birthday song and followed by
3 Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!




I saw a girl (named Anissa, probably about 10 year old) requested
a big piece of cardboard from the teacher in charge, Rita. She then
started to draw something on the cardboard at one corner of the room.
She covered the cardboard with a piece of cloth. I was very curious
what is she trying to do, so i approached her. She was shocked when
i went near her and asked me to go away from her. According to her,
she's trying to do a apologize card for Rita and she did not want Rita
to know. So, i agreed and i never go near her after her "warning".


Just 30 minutes before the Kids Club ended, Rita (the deputy of Kids
Club) gathered all children and told us that Anissa would like to
do a presentation. Then, I saw Anissa took out the big cardboard
and she asked all the children to say happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!
I was shocked!!!!!! Actually that "huge" card is for me....... The
children & all the teacher in charge actually did the card secretly.
I was super touched when i opened that card as the card is full of
children & teachers' names & signatures........ I just can't figure out
how did they manage to get the "huge" card done in such a short time
and most importantly was how did they did it without my notice.


This is the largest birthday card i ever received in my life!!!!!!!!! hahah!!
(card will be shown in next blog).

No comments: