Tuesday 17 June 2008

Birthday celebration at Pre-School

Date: 13th June 2008
Venue: Vivian Road Pre-School

One day before my birthday (which is on 12th June), a child from Kids Club
asked me when is my birthday. So, i just told her that it will be tomorrow.
She's so shocked to know that my birthday is actually on the next day.

She got too excited and told everyone in the Kids Club that i'll be having
birthday on the 13th.

On 13th June morning, i was greeted with birthday wishes by 2 of the chilren
from Kids Club (they are in the Breakfast club in the morning) at the entrance.
I think they have told the teachers that it's my birthday today, so again i was
greeted with birthday wished by all teachers (Tracey, Sheila & Terry)

It's 9am, the children arrived at the Pre-School. After the registration,
Sheila told the children that there's a birthday girl among them. The children
were so excited to know that it's my birthday and they started to sing
birthday song for me.

2 of the children actually drawn some picture and gave it to me as birthday
present. (will be shown in next blog) While i was walking around during their
play time, a group of children (3 of them, a philippino boy, a British girl &
an Indian
boy) approached me and said happy birthday to me. They were so
sweet........ Just before they went back home, one of the chilren waved me
goodbye and greeted my happy birthday again..... I just felt very touched
by their small little greetings.

No comments: