Wednesday 21 January 2009

Rick Warren's prayer at Obama's inauguration

Date: 19th January 2009

I was working in the kids club and my manager on the TV yesterday as
she wanted to watch the 44th US president's inauguration.

I have heard from Gill during the bible study that Obama invited
Rick Warren to do the opening prayer in his inauguration. I was
so touched when i heard the prayer.... i nearly shed my tears when

i joined in and listened to the prayer....I did not know why...
I know God loves us so much.... Let us pray for the new president.

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers,
intercessions, [and] giving of thanks be made for all men
for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a
quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
1 Timothy 2:1-2


No comments: