Tuesday 16 June 2009

My birthday dinner & our farewell dinner at 2 the Close

Date: 13th June 2009
Venue: 2 the Close

Special thanks to Shane for organized this birthday dinner & farewell
dinner secretly.

I thought Shane only invited Nelson and myself for dinner.....
but....at the end we had 9 people having dinner together...
Thanks to all of them for their kindness for preparing the dinner.
And also for their big big birthday card and fruity birthday cake....











Kelly did this dish for my birthday.....
my birthday present actually




Shane & Joyce


Group photo
From left (ladies) : Mingru, Joyce, Xilin, Shane, Yongxin
From left (guys): Li Jun, EJ, Gideon


lovely couples 1
Blue (EJ & Mingru) vs Red (Nelson & Joyce)


lovely couples 2
Gideon & Yongxin are going to get married in 25/7/09


lovely couples 3
Li Jun & Xilin



with Shane again


With all the ladies


with all the guys




No comments: