Wednesday 29 July 2009

Dinner at Yoko's house

Date: 7th July 2009
Venue: Yoko's house

It was great to be invited to Yoko's house for dinner. We had a lovely
time at her house, enjoying Japanese food and chit chatting with
her husband, Ito. Ito is a very friendly person and he taught us
some Japanese words.

Yoko is from Japan and she is just staying at a house very near
to my work place. I met her at Jill's house and she invited me
to her house on the following week to have a cup of tea during
my lunch hour. Since then, i visit her every Tuesday during
my lunch house and we become close friend. haha...
it's amazing.... I do not ever think of having a Japanese
close friend..... Thank God for this wonderful friend
who i met in Birmingham.


Yoko & family, Nelson, Joyce & Jill



No comments: