Wednesday 1 July 2009

Dinner with Nige

Date: 15th June 2009
Venue: our home

It was great to have Nige at our home for dinner. I should say
that it's blessing to meet and know her. I was still remembered
there was one Friday we went toFriday Bible Study in BCEC as
there's no Life Cell meeting. Shane introduced Nige to me.
Shane told me that she's looking for job in the nursery so maybe
i can have a chat with her about that. Well, we did not chat
much on that night actually.

Then, i arranged another time for her to meet me so that we
can chat more about that. We met at Subway for lunch and
from there i knew more about her struggles and worries in
finding job. At that time, i thought i'll be leaving my workplace
soon, why not i introduced her to my manager. So, i got her an
appointment with my manager and she had interviewed. Now
she's hired.... Wow... Praise the Lord......

I just speechless when i looked back at the whole scene....
what i can say is " God makes all things beautiful in His time!!!!"


No comments: