Thursday 1 May 2008

I'm so touched..............

Date: 30th April 2008
Venue: Vivian Road After School Club

While i was walking toward the kitchen to get some water, suddenly
a little girl (She's 5 years old and she's a Philipino) called me from behind.
She passed a drawing to me and said it's a present for me. I was so touched.
I noticed that my name was on the drawing. I was very curious how
she knows how to spell my name. So, i asked her.



She then pulled a small piece of paper out of her pocket and passed
it to me.....She said she copied my name onto the drawing from this
piece of paper. I was "double" touched when i saw that piece of paper.
I have written my name for her on a big piece of paper on the 2nd day
i worked in the after school club. She tore the paper into smaller piece
so that it's easier for her to keep it.

No comments: