Tuesday 6 May 2008

I look like 18 years old??? hahaha....

Date: 2nd May 2008
Venue: Vivian Road Pre-School

My principal, Andrea asked me to complete the CRB (Criminal Record Bureau)
form and return to her on the next day. She also asked me to bring
along my passport and marriage certificate. At that time, another
teacher (Sheila) was standing beside me. After Andrea left, Sheila
called me and she confirmed with me whether i'm married.
She asked me why i marriage at young age..... i told her that
i'm not young, i will be 26 years old after my birthday. She
was shocked when she heard my age. She told me that she thought
i am just 18 years old and she kept on asking me what's my secret
of looking young..... haha.........

More info on CRB (Criminal Record Bureau):
http://www.crb.gov.uk/

No comments: