Friday 20 March 2009

3rd Birmingham Early Years Music Conference

Date: 20th March 2009
Venue: Botanical Garden, Birmingham

I was very grateful as i was given an opportunity to attend the 3rd
Birmingham Early Years Music Conference.

I attended 2 great workshops led by great workshop leaders
1) I can't sing..... but i love it by Trish Keelan
2) Moves & Groves by Madeline Norris & Ruth Jacombs
I learnt a lot of new songs and new movement activities to engage
the children. Hopefully i can implement in the pre-school and
for my children in the future.


Best part of the day.... lunch...
I was supposed to fast and pray for D-camp today
at lunch time... but i just forgot....So, i did it at dinner
time.... Sorry ya... D-camp's committee..... hehe




Performance during lunch hour

No comments: