Wednesday 4 March 2009

Horrific accident in the bus

Date: 2nd March 2009
Venue: On bus number 23

After working in the Pre-School, i went to the city centre to buy something.
I took bus 23 which will take me to the city centre. I could say that the
driver did not give me good impression at the first place as he drove
recklessly.

When it almost reached the destination, i pressed the bell and walked
towards the front of the bus to wait for the bus to stop so that i could
get down from the bus at the bus stop. There is a traffic light before
the bus stop, and i did not know what happened, the bus driver made
a very sudden stop and i quickly grabbed the bar nearby to prevent
myself being flung.

The next second, i heard a big bang just beside me. The bang was just
like someone throwing a heavy luggage and fling it on the floor.
I quicly turned to the side and i nearly fainted when i saw an
old lady actually fell and lay on the floor. She was having difficulties
in breathing. I was so shocked that i could not shout at all.

Then, the next second, a lady and a man quickly came to the front and
notified themselves as nurse and doctor while the other man called
ambulance. The nurse placed the lady in recovery position and
called the old lady to make sure she's concious. I was shocked
again when i saw that lady's head was bleeding.........I prayed to
God at that time to save this lady so that she would not in dnager.

That reckless driver seemed did not feel sorry for this incident.
He told us that he tried to avoid a car in front of the bus which
stopped suddenly in front of the traffic light. He asked us whether
we saw any BLACK car in front...... BUT, most of the passenger
felt that it was the driver's fault who drove recklessly that caused
the accident.

After about 5 minutes, the paramedics came and examined her.
Later, she were brought to the hospital by ambulance. I really
prayed that the old lady would be alright..........and hope that
the driver will not escape from punishment if he's the one
who caused the accident.

No comments: