Friday 20 March 2009

Ms.Lee or Mrs.Ho

I were talking to two of the children in the Kids club. They asked me
What my surname is... i told them that i'm Miss Lee or they could
call me Mrs.Ho. They wanted to look at Nelson's photo, so i showed
them the picture that i have in my purse.


Suddenly, one of the child told me that her parents has just
divorced. She told me a lot of things about the parents and
she seemed so calm when she talked about that. This made
me felt heart broken.

Then, before she finished, another girl jumped into the
conversation and told me that her parents actually are
not married. I was hit by another surprise!!
Oh... i was speechless at that time. I'm not sure
what actually happened to this society..... i heard a lot of
things about this country and i can't accept some of the
values that they have................ Pray that God will work in
this country....This country used to be a place with lots of
strong Christians...... Pray that God will heal this nations.



Picture from one of the girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sister, about what the kids told you... i think it is quite common in UK society, as we, law students, read a lot of cases regarding cohabitants, divorce and more and more about civil partnership. Don't feel the culture shock... take it easy... Only God can heal this nation. Wish you have a great life there.