Monday 13 April 2009

Good Friday & Easter

Wish to share with you message from Pastor Siew.

Christ Jesus declares,
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepehrd lays down his life for his sheep....No one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have the authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again." (Jn.10:11,18)
"For the Son of Man came to seek and save what was lost." (Lk.19:10)
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life as aransom for many." (Mk.10:45)
The apostle Peter declares,
"He (Lord Jesus) himself bore our sins in his body on the tree (cross), so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed." (1 Pet.2:24)
Let's be grateful for what Christ has done for us by offering ourselves as living sacrifcies to live for him! (Rom.12;1-2)
Christos anesthe! Alethos anesthe!
Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!
Therefore apostle Paul encourages us saying,
"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm! Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you now that you labor in the Lord is not in vain."
(1 Cor.15:58)

No comments: