Wednesday 8 April 2009

Life Cell Fellowship - Session 1

It is great that we can meet at Ezra & Edith's house for Life Cell
fellowship. We watch the Freedom in Christ dvd (by Neil Anderson
& Steve Goss). It's a 13 week course for Christians. I gained a lot
from the 4 sessions. Every week i am renewed by God's word.

Session 1: Where did i come from
Did you think that eternal life is something that you get when you die?
It's much more than that - it's a whole different quality of life right now.
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son does not have
life" (1 John 5:12)

Being spiritually alive and connected to God meant that Adam & eve
possessed a number of very important qualities of life:

1) Significance
I am significant. I am no longer worthless, inadequate, helpless or
hopeless. In Christ I am deeply significant and special. God says
a) I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world (Matt 5:13,14)
b) I am a branch of the true vine, Jesus, a channel of His life
(John 15:1,5)
c) I have been chosen and appointed by God to bear fruit (John 15:16)
d) I am a personal, Spirit-empowered witness of Christ (Acts 1:8)
e) I am a temple of God (1 Cor 3:16)
f) I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 cor 5:17-21)
g) I am God's fellow workers (2 Cor 6:1)
h) I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
i) I am God's workmanship, created for good works (Ephesians 2:10)
j) I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
k) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phillipians 4:13)

2) I am Secure
I am no longer guilty, unprotected, alone or abandoned. In Christ I am
totally secure. God says:
a) I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1,2)
b) I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
c) I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans 8:31-34)
d) I cannot be seperated from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39)
e) I have been established, anointed and selaed by God (2 Cor 1:21,22)
f) I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be
perfected (Phillipians 1:6)
g) I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3:20)
h) I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)
i) I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound
mind (2 Timothy 1:7)
j) I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16)
k) I am born of God and the eil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)

3) I am Accepted
I am no longer rejected, unloved or dirty. In Christ I am completely
accepted. God says:
a) I am God's child. (John 1:12)
b) I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
c) I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
d) I am united with the Lord and I am one spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)
e) I have been bought wiht price. I belong to God (1 Cor 6:19-20)
f) I am a member of Christ's body (1 Cor 12:17)
g) I am a saint, a holy one (Ephesians 1:1)
h) I have been adopted as God's child (Ephesians 1:5)
i) I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)
j) I have been redeemed and forgiven for all my sins (Colossians 1:14)
k) I am complete in Christ (Colossions 2:10)


Special thanks to Edith who always care for our
stomach!!! haha!!! Thanks for all your hard work
and kindness in making all the yummy desserts...
the carrot cake is super!!!!! Yummy desserts make
Joyce a happy girl......

No comments: