Thursday 9 April 2009

Viennese.....Fox's biscuit

I saw it in Home Bargain's biscuit shelf.....it's just 99p....
not expensiveat all....so, I bought it home... since then Nelson &
I fell i love with this biscuit. It's so delicious that you really can't
resist it. When you eat the 1st piece, before you even finish it,
you already
start to grab the 2nd piece in hand ready to be put
into your mouth.


As it's not too expensive, i am forever tempted to buy whenever
i pop into Home Bargain for shopping. I did not actually
realize that i have had too much of the biscuit (or i should say that
i can't resist the temptation)....... until
i read the article written
by Mark Pugh where he shared about his experience of try to be
firm and resist the temptation.

I think i will have to finish off the last bit of Viennese in the
container and stop bringing them home.....haha!!!!


Article written by Mark Pugh
http://www.serious4god.co.uk/library/default.asp?ArticleCode=ART01081



No comments: