Friday 4 September 2009

Dinner with Ngiik Yan

Date: 24th July 2009
Venue: BBQ Village Chinese restaurant

Em... i think this was the last dinner that we had with Yan before
we left UK..... Yan was our angel!!!! She helped us a lot in welcoming
stranger, cleaning house and packing our luggage. haha.... she was so
"pro" in packing luggage and cleaning.


Let's feast!!!!


haha... funny photo..... what was Yan doing there? Actually she just
imitated me. There was a big TV screen hanging on the wall in
front of me. I was so into watching the TV until i stopped eating
and chatting. Both Nelson and Yan was so angry as they did not expect
me to watch TV at that time. I should cherish the time
of fellowship wiht Yan as we will be leaving 2 days later.....
haha... kena marah!!!! So, Yan just wanted me to know how i acted just
now while i was watching TV.... hahahha....

What can i do? I like to watch TV since i was little.
I still remember that i had Indian neighbour when i was about
6 years old. Sometimes, i went to their house to watch TV.
So, that's why i like to watch Indian movie also. Shahru Khan
is my favourite Indian actor..... haha!!!!




No comments: