Friday 4 September 2009

My farewell at Vivian Road Pre-School

Date: 14th July 2009
Venue: Vivian Road Pre-School

It was very kind of the staffs in Vivian Road Pre-School to
prepapre a lot of farewell gifts for me. My manager also
gave me a appreciation card with lots of encouragements
and words of appreciation. Besides, Dee (one of my colleagues)
also helped the children to compile all the pictures that
they have drawn into a booklet. I was so touched on that day
and i nearly shed tears on the spot but i managed to control.

I will truly miss some of the children as the friendship that
we shared were so strong for the past 1 1/2 years.
I remembered two of the children told their parents that
i was not their teacher but their friend. It meant so much
to me as i was able to approach them as a friend.

Due to the child protection law in the UK, i am not able to
post more photos here as it will expose some of the children's
face.


The children gave me farewell gifts


With one of my colleagues, Nadia (from Albani)

No comments: