Wednesday 2 April 2008

Coffin in horse car

Date: 2nd April 2008
Venue: Along Quinton Road

While i was taking a bus to city centre, suddenly i saw a horse car
in the middle of the road. Then, when i looked at it carefully only
i noticed that it's actually a coffin car. Without further delay,
i quickly took out my camera and managed to take two very blur
photos. This is the first time i see such coffin car. If not mistaken
they should be from rich family...........

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who
believes in me will live, even though he dies, and whoever lives
and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?
(John 11: 25-26)

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come
that they may have life and have it to the full. (John 10:10)

All of us are going to die one day, do you know where will you go after
you die?
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one
comes to the Father except through me."


No comments: