Monday 14 April 2008

Hi... I'm Tze Theng Ho

Em.... first of all, i would like to say that i'm Lee Tze Theng.
My surname is Lee......

Em... After i've got married, I become Mrs.Ho. According to British,
the wife normally will have to take the husband's surname. So, my name
had become Tze Theng Ho..... hehe!!!!!

So, whenever i fill in any forms, i'll address myself as Tze Theng Ho...
and there's always a column for you to fill in your surname before
marriage (which is Lee).........hehehe......really not used to it......

2 comments:

Jesse Chong said...

Hai Tze Theng Ho! ^__^
I'm Jesse ah.. I did drop by ur blog sumtimes.. just to update myself on you and Nelson. Thank GOD that you both are enjoying life very much! I have a news! I'm pregnant and going to give birth this coming July.
When we meet next time, I'll be bringing our baby along.. ^__^
Please send my regards to Nelson. May GOD bless you both always!
Oh.. actually you can contact me anytime via gmail. I will login to it everyday! Sharlom! ^__^

TTJoyce said...

Hi Jesse,

Congratulations to you... wow...
really happy for you. We will be back to KK for Vincent's wedding on December, will you will in KK at that time?