Monday 7 April 2008

I have stopped at 43 bus stops !!!!!!!!!

Date: 4th April 2008
Venue: on a bus (11C)

I will start work on 8th April 2008 and the school is at Harbone.
In order to get from my home (from Bristol Road) to Harbone, the
only bus i can take is bus 11C. Actually i'm also not sure whether the
bus will pass by Vivian Road (where the school located). So, i just
planned to take that bus and observed. I got on the bus at 2.40pm

Praise the Lord, the bus did pass by Vivian Road and it's just 3 stops
from Bristol Road. I did not get down from the bus as i thought
since the bus route is always a close loop, why not i just take
the same bus and go back to the stop where i got up from.

The bus later stopped at Bearwood, then Handsworth, then
Perry Barr, then..................
Ooooh!!!! Why the bus is going further away from Birmingham
City Centre....... em????? It's already one and half hour (about 4.10pm),
and i was still in the bus........

I took out my mobile phone and i was shocked to know that
my phone was already low battery. Suddenly phone rang...
Amy called me, i answered the phone and after i hang the phone,
my mobile phone "gong" already...... OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Macam mana sekarang??? I don't have watch and i can't contact Nelson
who will be waiting for me at Selly Oak Train Station at around 5pm.

ok... ok...don't panic.... i quickly ran to the driver and asked when
will we go back to the Selly Oak bus stop? His face was so "black" and
he just pointed at one direction. So, i thought we will be back to the
stop where i got up from SOON......... Then, happily i got back to
my seat...... AND SUDDENLY, i remembered i did have a 11C bus
route map with me.... i quickly took it out and i nearly fainted when
i found out that there is still 25 STATIONS before i can go back to
the Selly Oak bus stop.......HUH?????? WHY LIKE THAT??????
OOOOH NO..................I got unto a "pirate ship" !!!!!!!!

By the time i reached Selly Oak bus stop, it's already 5.10pm.
It's almost 2 1/2 hours i was on the bus........then, i have to
taken bus 21 to go back to my house...... by the time i reached
home, it' already 5.30pm. I quickly rang Nelson who was
waiting at the train station. He was so nervous and thought
i was being kidnapped. He did not scold me but he comforted me.
I really felt so sorry about this.......and i've learnt a lesson -
always think twice before you do something... do always
ASSUME........and of course make sure you have full battery
on your mobile phone before you go out......... hehe......

No comments: