Thursday 24 April 2008

First day work in Vivian Road Pre School

Date: 22nd April 2008
Venue: Vivian Road Pre-School

I thank God for my first job in UK which is as an After School Kids
Club Assistant. I only need to work 3 hours a day which is from
3-6pm. The main role is just to supervise the children and sometimes
we need to organize some activities for them.

On Monday (21/4/08), the principal approached me to see whether
i'm interested to become assistant in nursery....... Wow..... This is what
i have been praying and looking for.... previously i had searched for similar
job in the job centre but most required certain qualification such as NVQ,
which i do not have...... Now, the principal actually offered me this job
even though i have no such qualification. Praise the Lord.

So, started from 22/4/08, I will have to work from 8.30am - 12pm in the
Pre School and 3-6pm in the after school club... Although it's quite tiring
after the day... but i enjoyed it.......

No comments: