Monday 17 December 2007

Huo Quan cell group Christmas celebration

Date: 15th Dec 2007
Venue: Li Qiu's house

As most of our cell group members will be away next week, so our group leader
had decided to make the cell group Christmas celebration one week earlier so
that everyone could make it.......

We had some new friends among us.... they are Liu Fang, Bing Bing, Hazel,
Li Jun & Xi Ling....

We started at around 3.30pm with games......I was the game master and
they were divided into 3 groups. Each gorup consisted of 3 -4 people and
they were needed to guess the word given from their group member's action.
Some words were very hard to be acted........ But they did try very hard.....
We enjoyed the games very much.............

Then, we sang carols.....led by Nelson.......

Next, Gideon lead a games where everyone would need to think of words that
described himself / herself.
Gideon - I'm giving Gideon
Li Qiu - I'm Li Qiu who was born in beautiful autumn
Li Jun - I'm Li Jun who was born at place full of mountains.
Liu Fang - I'm Liu Fang who will not be lonely again.
Kelly - I'm caring Kelly.
Shane Tu - I'm fragrance Shin Yuan.
Ye Ren - I'm Ye Ren who loves to drink tea.
Lindy - I'm Lindy, a slow motion person.
Bing Bing - I'm Bing Bing and not ice (bing means ice in mandarin).
Hazel - I'm a hard hazel nut.
Amy - I'm humorous & generous Amy.
Joey - I'm joyful Joey.
Esther - I'm beautiful and kind queen Esther.
Su - I'm happy Su.
Joyce - I'm cheerful Joyce.
Nelson - I'm absent minded Nelson.
hahahahhahahahhahahha........................

Afther the games, Gideon gave us some Christmas quiz..... some of the
questions were very difficult and tricky.....
But, we did learn a lot from the quiz........

Last but not least..... gift exchange.... everyone was very happy with
their presents...... espcially Amy Wu......


From left: Shane Tu (Taiwan), Ye Ren (Taiwan), Lindy (Hong Kong),
Bing Bing (China), Hazel (China), Amy (China) & Joey (Hong Kong)


From left: Bing Bing (China), Liu Fang (China), Esther (Malaysia),
Hazel (China), Xi Ling (China)


Carols time.....


wow.... presents


Cute little Han Ying (Hazel's elder daughter)


Joey, little Amy & big Amy


Amy with her Christmas present.... From Lindy


Nelson with his Christmas present...... tea....


with my Christmas present..... blue bear bear.....

No comments: