Tuesday 11 December 2007

Reached Birmingham International Airport

After 6 hours of flight, i finally reached Birmingham International Airport at 7.30pm (local time)

Wow.... it's a very tiring journey as i can't really sleep well in the flight......
the baby sitting near me was crying all the way from Dubai to Birmingham.........
you can't believe it huh??!!!!

Wah!!! what a long queue at the immigration counters!!!!!!........However, praise the Lord that the queue is for those who are holding Britist passport........hehe.....
The queue for those holding foreign passport is not too bad.........

After waited for about 10 minutes, Oh! it's my turn......I answered a few questions the lady posted to me confidently......haha........

As i was walking towards the exit, a man wearing black coat (looks like man in black) stopped me and asked me to show him my passport. Later, he asked me a few questions, eg: where does my husband work? Again... i answered confidently.
"ok, you may go, enjoy your stay in Birmingham!!!" Yes!!! Praise the Lord..........

After i've got all my luggages, i quickly walked towards the arrival gate as i have something which Nelson said is forbidden to bring into UK in my luggage........
pork floss.... hehehe......


Oh!.......i saw Nelson.......I miss you so much.....we better go back quickly as it's getting colder....

I thanks God for the safe & mercy journey from Malaysia to UK.

After today, it will be another chapter of new stories in UK.......

No comments: