Tuesday 11 December 2007

My farewell - AIM Methodist Youth Fellowship

Date: 27th Oct 2007
Venue: AIM

I'm quite emotional on that day.....the video clip is very touching......

Thanks Ger Wei for encouraged me to join MYF and had given me a lot of
opportunities to involve in youth ministry. i've been serving in MYF since
1999 and had wonderful friendship with brothers and sister.
I sure will miss you guys when i'm in UK.

MYF committee, continue to serve God wholeheartedly.....
remember to BE BOLD and BE STRONG in the LORD.


Song presentation by Ger Wei, Ger Fong & Ella
Guitarist - Lee Lian


Take care brother.....



Mint cake - Thanks anty Soo Lan... i sure will
miss the tasty cakes that you made.....


Em?? why so serious.....


Hey guys.... action a bit lah...


It's my farewell.......Thanks brothers and sisters

No comments: