Tuesday 11 December 2007

Leaving...........

Date: 18th Nov 2007
Venue: Penang International Airport

Finally it's time for me to fly to UK. It's kind of very reluctant to leave
my family & friends.

Thanks to my friends and brother & sisters who came to send me off.......

BL Chong & BS Leong... thanks for coming and thanks for the wonderful
farewell gift.

Ella, Choon Ming, Gabriel, Cheri, Cindy, Chai Fong, Chiew Chern, Chui Mien
& Ah Fun..... thanks for coming.... i'm really touched.....

Ger Wei... Thanks for your prayer.....I'm really blessed to have you as my
sister in Christ......

Chuan Feng & Boy... i know both of you have tried very hard to be here at
last minute......I thank God that both of you still able to see my "last face"!!!
hahaha!!!!!

Ah Wooi, Tit, Tommy & Kean Haaw... i know you guys had tried your very best
to be here...... although you all could not reach here on time... it's ok......
So, 4 of you owe me a dinner..... let's go to TAO when i come back to Malaysia......

Mum, dad & TY...... i will miss all of you so much....
take care and may God bless you.....


BL Chong & BS Leong



AIM folks


My dearest sis, TY the Great!!!!


TY, mom & dad..... sure will miss you a lot!! take care!!!!


Sad.......


Sad.......

No comments: