Sunday 9 December 2007

Nelson & Joyce's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony - Penang

Date: 22nd Sept 2007
Venue: Air Itam Methodist Church

Thank you for all your efforts in making our wedding thanksgiving ceremony a memorable one.......

Officiating Minister: Rev. Loh Chuen Fook

Thsgving Ceremony Coordinator: Liew Ger Wei

Master of Ceremony: Ang Ee Jin (Hokkien) &Liew Ger Wei (Mandarin)

Praise & Worship
Song Leader: Peh Chin Woon
Keyboardist: Lim Pei Yin
Guitarist: Chong Kai Tit
Bassist: Ho Kam Seng
Drummer: Lim Kheng Wooi
Backup: Goh Suan Phing, Fo Yen Ling, Lau Wan Huei
LCD Projector: Chew Cheow Hoay

Traffic Conductor: Ang Soo Oon, Yeoh Kean Haaw, Low Chee Chai, Joe Ooi, BB


Decoration: Liew Ger Fong, Chiok Joon Nee, Ang Ee Ai, Koay Wei Chin, MYF

Florist: Ong Gaik Choo

Photographer: Foo Lee Lian, Goh Oon Teong

Video: Mak Video

Autograph & Reception: Liew Ger Fong, Tan Cheah Khing& Chiok Joon Nee

Song Presentation: AIM Joy Kids

Dance Presentation: MYF

Slide Presentation: Lee Tze Yin

PA System: Loo Si Keong, Uncle James

Refreshment & Physical Arrangement: Methodist Women Fellowship

Usher: Koay Wei Chin, Koay Wei Tuan, Tan Lay Khim, Tan Sui Yin, Ang Ee Ai,
Irene Ewe, Foo Pei Ling, Chuah Chia Choon,Eng Chuan Feng, Tan Kwang Hao



Make up & hairdo at Kuang Yee Bridal House





My faithful family driver - Tommy Tan



All my handsome "sai lo" - Boy, Tit, Tommy, Chuan Feng, Wooi



My naughty sister, TY Lee wih her curly hair



My dearest sister in Christ, Ger Wei





My 2 beautiful dancers - Chiew Chern & Ella



Nelson's family



My dearest Mum & Dad



Nice refreshment - special thanks to Anty Soo Lan & MWF



AIM P&W team



Praise & Worship: Ella, Chin Wen, Yen Ling & Suan Phing






The guests.....




Song presentation from AIM Joy Kids



Dance presentation from MYF - Ella, Joon Nee, Ger Fong, Chiew Chern



Flower presentation to Nelson's parents



Flower presentation to my parents


Song presentation from us - Love you makes me beautiful



My aunt & uncle

My pastor, pastor Loh & Mrs.Loh

My primary & secondary schoolmates


My Inti classmates

AIM sisters


AIM brothers

Happy family

Ai Chin Ji

Tea serving ceremony

Our bridal car - thanks to uncle Soo Oon

No comments: