Sunday 30 March 2008

Babysit Tong Tong

Date: 27th March 2008
Venue: Tong Tong's house

Tong Tong's mom needs to attend an interview in the morning
and she willbe accompanied by her husband and there will be
no people looking after Tong Tong. So, she asked for my help to
babysit Tong Tong.

I reached Tong's house at 9.00am and she left after she has
briefed me what to do. Tong was still sleeping and i was
watching cartoon in the living room. He woke up at around 9.45am
and i needed to prepare breakfast for him. He had a strawberry
yogurt and half bread. After taken his breakfast, we watched cartoon
together and later we played some toys...........

Tong's mom came back at around 11.30am and she was pleased
to know that everything was fine. I was very blessed as later she
gave me a treat at Big Wok buffet. heheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LiPing and JianChun....... and of course.... thanks to
little Tong.........





No comments: