Wednesday 26 March 2008

I found something in Wing Yip Chinese Groceries!!!!!

Date: 22nd March 2008
Venue: Wing Yip Chinese Groceries

This is the first time i visited the store of Wing Yip Chinese Groceries.
I was really shocked when i saw the store.........





Wow...... big onions!!!!!




Then, while i was walking around in the Wing Yip, i saw THIS!!!!!
DURIAN!!!!!! Oooh.... i missed DURIAN so much..... But, it's super
expensive here and i don't think it's as tasty as what we have in
Malaysia........Friend!!!! I'll be back to Malaysia this December...
can somebody buy us some DURIAN????? hehe!!!!



Then i saw THIS!!!!! ASAM LAKSA...... Ooo.... ASAM LAKSA......
I missed it sooooo much.......



Then i saw THIS....... MAGGI MEE!!!!! Haiyo....... I missed MAGGI MEE
soooooo much..... MAGGI MEE with Hokkien Mee's soup is always
my favourite. Miss the MAGGI MEE with Hokkien Mee's soup opposite the
snake temple.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowweee! that looks exciting! Although I must agree that durian is too expensive here - can't justify buying it!

Personally, I find myself hankering for proper chilli sauce!

TTJoyce said...

Hi Jay Jay,
I 100% agree with you. Why British never eat Chilli Sauce?
May i know who are you? Thanks for leave a comment at my blog.