Tuesday 11 March 2008

Roof repairing from City Council

Date: 7th March 2008
Venue: our home

While i was busy doing the Sunday School teacher's guide, suddenly
i heard somebody knocking at the door. A guy stood in front of my
door and he said he's from city coucil and would like to repair
my neighbour's roof but he needs to go through my house's backyard.
He hoped i can grant access to him.

Oooh no!!! i never open my backyard's gate before.... i really don't
know where is the key!!!!!! i looked in the key box and finally i got
it. There are 5 keys.... which one leh???? i tried one by one....
finally got it.... i think those guys had been waited for 20 minutes....
hahha!!!!! They were so excited when they saw my house's
backyard.... they danced!!!!!! oooh no!!!!!!! a few guys danced in my
house's backyard. So geli........

Half an hour later..... sombody knocked at my door again....
one good looking guy said he wanted to use the toilet. huh????
use toilet ah???? Haiyo.... you so "en tao", "cin cai" lah.... let you
use loh.......hahhahahaha!!!!!! He's so gentleman... he put off
his shoes before he entered our house...... he he!!!!





No comments: