Wednesday 26 March 2008

Welcome to Birmingham, Ngiik Yan

Date: 19th March 2008
Venue: Priory Queensway, Birmingham

Today is the arrival day of our dear sister Ngiik Yan. Nelson & I had
communicated with her a few times through email and personally
i had communicated with her with MSN on 14/3/08,
then we "totally" lost contact. According to her, she will reach
Birmingham on 19th March 2008 on 5pm by Megabus and the bus
will stop at Priory Queensway.

3pm- 5pm:
As the master, i thought it would be better to reach the station
earlier and to welcome her as soon as she arrived. I've arrived at the
station at 4.30pm. After waited for 30 minutes (it was 5pm already),
bayang pun tak nampak........i started to get panic and started to have
a lot of quetions in my mind......Immediately i text Nelson to confirm
that i'm waiting at the correct station.

5.15pm:
It's getting colder and colder, so while waiting for her, i have eaten two
grain bars (thought of can build up "heat" in my body...... hehe....)

5.20pm:
ooh no.... really cold leh... really cannot tahan already......
So, i went into Argos (which is just located behind the station) and
to my surprise, i found out that i could actually see the station from
the shop's window. So, i have decided to wait in the shop (prayed very
hard that no shopkeepers will chase me out of the shop). I kept my "4"
eyes on the station....... waiting for our dear sister Ngiik Yan.

5.30pm:
Oooh... finally the Megabus is here...... I quickly ran towards the door
and pushed...... huh??? why the door can't open? (it indicates "push")
I tried again.... still can't open..... huh???? Then, i heard someone
said," Why you are still inside the shop? We had closed our shop!!!!"
Huh??? you asked me??? i thought you should make sure every
customers leave before you close the door????? Anyway,
thank God that i manage to get out of that shop.

5.35pm:
I ran as fast as i can........ haha.... i saw a chinese, i looked at her
and she looked at me for about 3o seconds..... finally she waved at me.
Ok...... target identified........hahah!!!!! Just to let you know that i
really don't know who is she and how is she looks like as I don't have
her photo. hahhahahha........

5.45pm:
I can't really remember what is the first word i said to her.... Anyway,
What i want to say is "Welcome to Birmingham, Ngiik Yan"

No comments: