Thursday 20 March 2008

We had hair cut..............

Special thanks to TY the great who has "promoted" my new hair style
in her blog.......

Nelson has his hair cut on last 13/3/08. Guess who is the hair stylist???
Hehe!!!! It's me TTJOYCE........ how's it???? Qualified to be professional
hairstylist? hahahaha....



I have my hair cut on 17/3/08 at Yedam hair, just opposite the
Sainsbury on Bristol road. The shop is operated by Korean.

I explained to the lady that i want short hair with fringe.
After she cut, i was shocked..... because i really looked like
queen of Eygpt !!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHHH NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
So, i asked her to trim somemore. Em....... after trimmed, it looked
nicer than before. Personally i found that my new hairstyle is
similar to Choi Ji Woo's hairstyle in WINTER SONATA.....
what do you think?


1 comment:

olivia said...

Hi! ^^
I came across your blog while searching for Yedam hair..
But i want to look at the website, do they have one?
I'm going there tomorrow ^^
How was it there??
Im jealous your hair is so shiny hehe
-Olivia