Wednesday 26 March 2008

First visit to Birmingham Children Hospital

Date: 21st March 2008
Venue: Birmingham Children Hospital

Today is Good Friday. It's a holiday for Nelson so we planned to sleep
a bit late. At about 8.30am, we received a call from Hazel saying that
her elder daughter, Han Ying has been vomitting since last night.
(She has been having temperature since 4 days a go)
As today is public holiday, the General Practice (we call "clinic"
in Malaysia) is not working, so she has to send her to the Children
Hospital. So, she seeked for our help to send her to hospital.

I don't really know how to describe my feeling when i was in the
hospital with Hazel and her 2 daughters (Han Ying, 3 years old and
Amy, 1 year old). I just felt that it's very difficult to be a mother,
especially to take care two little children by herself. I know that
one day i'm going to experience all this...... May God grant me
wisdom and strength to be a good mother.

No comments: