Tuesday 8 January 2008

Do you have a bodyguard???

I still remember i watched a movie few years ago, The Bodyguard (1992),
starring by Kevin Costner & Whitney Houston.

The story is about an ex-Secret Service agent is hired to protect a superstar
singer being stalked by an obsessive fan. I love that story very much as i like
romantic movie. haha!!!

And let's talk a bit on the soundtrack. I love the songs very much!!!!!!
The Bodyguard is the soundtrack from the movie of the same name,
released on November 17, 1992 on Arista Records and features six songs
by Whitney Houston, as well as songs from various other noted artists of the
time; the album was co-executive produced by Whitney Houston and
Clive Davis. The soundtrack later went on to win a Grammy for
"Album of the Year", and the Recording Industry Association of America
(RIAA) certified it 17x Platinum on November 1st 1999, denoting shipments
of 17 million copies in North America - which officially made it the
best-selling soundtrack album of all time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some people hired bodyguard to protect themselves as they are worried
about their safety. They need to spend a lot of money to hire a bodyguard but
they are still worried as the bodyguard is only man and he can't 100% protect
him / her from any danger!!!!

Today i would like to introduce you a bodyguard who is FOC but will be
with you and watch over you every moments.
His name is LORD JESUS!!!

In Psalm 18:1-3
I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom i take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise and i am saved from my enemies

In Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousess for His name's sake.
Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
i will fear no evil for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You annoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely good ness and love will follow me all the days of my life
and i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

May you find your "bodyguard" today!!!!

No comments: