Wednesday 16 January 2008

Gas meter changing service from British Gas

Date: 16th January 2008
Venue: My house

A guy from British Gas came to my house to change the top up gas meter.
At first, i was very scared as he looked "unfriendly" but i found that actually
he's a nice guy after talking to him.

I think it's normal for British to step into people's house with shoes on but
I'm not used to it as i think it will dirty the floor. Well, he came into my house
with shoes, but thank God that he did not bring in any mud from outside.
He checked the top up gas meter and later he said he wanted to check on
the boiler....... The boiler is actually located in my bedroom.... OOOH!!!
"Is he going to step into my bedroom with shoes?" Well, he DID and i was
just speechless........ Arhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Then, just before he left, he asked a pen from me, i gave him the "kilometrico"
pen (from Malaysia) but he did not want. He pointed the other pen on the
table and said he preferred that one. Then, he went into the kitchen and
said "bye bye" to me after he came out from the kitchen............ After he
closed the door, phone rang and it was Nelson who called me up. After the
phone conversation, i just realized that that guy did not return my pen!!!!!!!!
It's a new pen!!!! Arhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top up type gas meter


Manage to snap his photo without his notice...hehehe!!!


His tools.........


Oooh.... so "yao yeng"


New gas meter

No comments: