Friday 25 January 2008

骏业宏开 陶朱媲美 贷财恒足 良禽择木 乔木莺声 德必有邻???? Thanks to APB

I asked my sister to leave some messages or comments in my blog.

She asked me which package i want?
package A: 4 words chinese idom (成语)
package B: chinese idom (谚语)
package C: paragraph (not more than 100 words)

Then i replied, i would like to have package A

My sister gave me these 4 words. 客似云来
which means many guess visiting. (many people will visit my blog)
She said this 4 words are given by her friend, APB (too bad i don't
have his photo with me!!!!!)

Then i told APB i do not like these 4 words as it looks like those
words given to kopitiam taukeh!!!!!!

Later, APB came back with another 6 "super KENG" chinese idoms !!!!!!!

那我就在此祝贺你
骏业宏开
陶朱媲美
贷财恒足
良禽择木
乔木莺声
德必有邻

where i can't understand either of them!!!!!
Anyway, special thanks to APB!!! If you are free please kindly explain
these idoms. Do deep!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That day ur sis asked wat idom is to wish people have good business that have "人... 云...." words in between.... Then i said “客似云来”....

I dunno she wanted to use this word on u, until i viewed ur blog then only i saw these 4 words.... hehe

TTJoyce said...

Hi APB,

hahahah....Good words... anyway, thanks for the 4 words idioms...