Tuesday 15 January 2008

God is always there for me!!!

Date: 14th January 2008
Venue: In front of a grocery store

After sending Nelson to the train station, i went to a grocery store near my
house to top up the credit for the gas. I parked the car in front of the store.
The place where i stopped my car is at a slope, so i have to put the
handbrake on very tight so that the car won't slip. In a panic, i put it too
tight and it was stuck !!!! i have tried so many times to put it off but i failed.

I got off the car and went into the shop to top up the credit.
I thought of asking the shopkeeper to help me but at that moment
i thought it was quite stupid to ask him to help on this matter.
So, i went to my car, i looked at the handbrake and i started to pray.
I told God that i should have seek His help earlier. i admitted that i

was trying so hard to solve this problem with my own strength.
I told God that i will just hand over this problem to Him and let Him
settle for me. After my prayer, i tried again. You know what happened??
The handbrake was EASILY being put off !!!!!! I need to repeat!!!! It was
EASILY being put off. Wow!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!


Now to Him who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or
imagine, according to His power that is at work within us.
(Ephesians 3:20)

2 comments:

GeWei said...

it's a great reminder for me too : >

TTJoyce said...

Ya...God is always there for us!!!!