Monday 28 January 2008

Miss those days when i was AH JIE (阿姐)

Me and Kai Loon are consider as best friend in AIM church as we grew up
together in Sunday School. One Sunday morning, we were chatting in
front of the church entrance after Sunday School.

Date: A Sunday in 1999
Venue: In front of church entrance


Kai Loon: You don't have a brother hoh?

Joyce: yaloh..... i only have a sister..... i wish i can have a brother....
especially elder brother.... you aldo don't have sister hoh???

Kai Loon: yaloh.....Eh!!!! abo i become your brother lah.... since you
want to have a brother..... and you can become my sister, as i also
wish to have a sister.....

Joyce: Good idea..... i'm older than you.... so, i'm your "jie jie"(姐姐) and
you are my "kai sai lo" (契细佬)

Kai Loon: ok... so, i'll call you 阿姐 (ah jie)........

Joyce: ok ...... hahaha.......
This is how i get my nickname "阿姐"....... I missed those days when he
called me "阿姐". I still remember the last time he called me "阿姐" was
on 16th April 2006 after the Sunday Worship. He waved me goodbye.



Kai Loon brought his younger brother, Kai Tit to church in year (2000).
Kai Tit accepted Christ in year 2001. So, Ger Wei asked me to follow up him.
Every Saturday before youth fellowship starts, I will have 30 minutes
follow up class with him. His brother, Kai Loon called me "阿姐", he
also followed. So, now i have 2 "brothers".


Kai Tit (photo taken by Lee Lian after Sunday worship)


Kai Loon & Kai Tit (photo taken after MYIF anniversary 2005)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am staying in Bayan Baru and my church is in Air Itam. After i got my
driving lisence (year 2000), Ger Wei asked my to fetch a "boy" from Relau,
which is quite near to my house. His name is Chuan Feng. He was only
span >in Form 2 but looked very tall. He was shy, so he talked only
a little in the car. In order to break the silence, I'm the one who always
initiate a chatting topic. Sooner or later, we became friend. After a few
months later, i found out that he also called me "阿姐".
So, now i have 3 "brothers"


Chuan Feng
(photo taken at TAO restaurant, my farewell dinner, 2007)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later, i discovered that more and more people call me "阿姐",

for example:


Kean Haaw @ Ah Beh (photo taken at Kuala Perlis 2005)


Ah Boy (left) & Joe
(photo taken after MYF house cleaning 2007)


Zhi Xin


Ke Qiang (now in Japan)


And i can't belive that Ger Wei also call me "阿姐".........


Ger Wei
(photo taken at Inti College Malaysia, Mighty Man camp 2006)


And i also can't belive that Ger Wei's younger sister, Ger Fong also
call me "阿姐".........


Ger Fong @ Lala (photo taken at Joy Kids camp 2006)


And....sometimes, CK does call me "阿姐".........Haiyo... so pai sei!!!!


CK, Ger Fong, TY & Joyce
(photo taken by Lee Lian after Sunday Worship)


Joon Nee
(photo taken after AIM Kindy Graduation Ceremony 2007)


Wan Huei @ Ella
(photo taken after Ger Wei's Graduation Ceremony 2007)


Sui Yin @ Cheri
(photo taken after AIM kindy Graduation Ceremony 2006)



Goh Kah Wei


Hsueh Wern @ Ticu


Chai Fong
(photo taken at church, after AIM Christmas celebration, 2006)


Tze Ting (photo taken after MYF house cleaning, 2007)


Chee Chai @ Choy Ko
(photo taken at church , after CNY Thanksgiving Service, 2007)


Chia Choon (photo taken at G hotel, 25th BB Anniversary, 2007)


Guang How (photo taken at G hotel, 25th BB Anniversary, 2007)


Han Bin
(photo taken at my house, steamboat farewell party, 2007)


Kean Lun (photo taken at MYF steamboat fellowship, 2006)


Chiew Chern
(photo taken at Brothers Bungalow, Dynamic camp, 2007)


Chui Mien (photo taken on Ella's birthday party, 2007)


Siew Fun @ Ah Fun
(photo taken at Youth Park, MAPs team building, 2007)


However, Kheng Wooi is the one who does not call me "阿姐".........
hahahahha........
But sometimes, he will call me " Joyce"..... hahaha..........


Kheng Wooi
(photo taken at Halo Cafe, CNY gathering with Moon & Amy, 2007)


Miss those days when you all call me "阿姐".........!!!!!!!

I'm very honoured to have you all call me "阿姐". Thanks for the wonderful

frienship that you all have offered to me.

Remember!!!! In Jesus Christ, We are one family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: