Friday 25 January 2008

Wedding gift from my 2 best friends - Double F

I just found that i have not posted about the wedding gift given by my 2
friends, Kam Fah and Bee Fong (i always call them double "F")

They had given me a lovely bracelet as my wedding gift. They brought
me to a jewellry shop in Queensbay and asked me to choose the bracelet
that i like the most. I've chosen a simple designed bracelet.

Thanks double "F"!!!!!

Just tell you a bit more how these 2 person can become my best friends.

Bee Fong - We nearly had quarrel about our seating in the classroom on the
first day of school in 1997. But, eventually we become best friends.

Kam Fah - She was sitting beside me in the classroom when we were in
Form 2 (1996). She seldom talks to me at that time. As a talkative person,
i always talk to her.........anything that i can talk, i will talk....... At first, she
feels that i'm a very "fan" people. But, eventually we become best friend.
hehehehe....




Kam Fah, but we always call her Ah Fah


Bee Fong

No comments: