Wednesday 16 January 2008

New Year Resolutions!!!! Do you have one?

New Year resolutions!!!
Is it too late to talk about this after 16 days?

I have a few new year resolutions and one of it is loss weight!!!! I've gained
weight since i came to UK. hahahahah!!!!!

Many people will list down their new year resolutions on 31st of Dec. What's
yours? I think, as a Christian we must at least have these 3 resolutions:

i) Make us of our time
Making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil
(Ephesians 5:16)
Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders, make the most of
every opportunity (Colossians 4:5)

ii) Helping the needy and love others as ourselves
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest
commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbour
as yourself. (Matthew 22: 37-39)

iii) Live to be like God
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle
and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
(Matthew 11:29)

Hope you will achieve what you have planned for year 2008.
May you have a fruitful life this year..........

No comments: