Tuesday 8 January 2008

Swollen feet!!!!! Itchy.... Itchy!!!!!!!

Date: 8th January 2008

My feet have been swollen for few days. I thought it will be ok but seems like
it's getting worse. My feet are red and are very itchy. So, i have decided to
get some medicine for my feet.

I went to the nearest pharmacy and get consultation from the chemist on the
medicine that i should apply. She introduced me "Balmosa" after she heard
the description. She mentioned that it's normally due to cold weather.
I checked with her on the price as i had only limited cash...... i thought it will
be very expensive. BUT!!!!! Wow!! it's so cheap, it's only £1.55. hahahahah!!!!!!
i walked away happily with the Balmosa cream!!!!! I will update you guys again
when my feet recover.........

Little info about Balmosa cream:
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100000221.html


Right foot


Left foot


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, you have chilblains too?? i just diagnosed myself last night, haha. has that cream helped you? i need to get mine under control because it's now to the point that i'm taking vicodin at night so i don't wake up itching! let me know - jensharonk@aol.com. thanks!